Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Batik Dress

Hi, everyone..
How's your day? I hope your day would be great..

Today, I'm gonna share you some photos of mine wearing my batik dress.. Some of you might have heard about batik before. Batik is both an Indonesian art and craft, that traditionally uses a manual wax resist dyeing technique. You can find more explanation about Batik in HERE

To to help preserve batik as one of Indonesian cultures, almost all of companies and institutes in Indonesia holds batik day every Friday. These are photos of me wearing my batik dress as my outfit #4 of '30 for 30 challenge' to office on last Friday..
Batik dress - tailor made
Wedges - Crocs
Shawl - Cotton Ink
Bangle - unbranded

If you like this outfit, please hype it on Lookbook or vote it on Chictopia. Thank you.. :)




3 comments:

okky dommy said...

nice dress! <3

Ruby Girl said...

great print on that dress and i love those shoes!! has anyone ever told you that your name is like perfect for a designer line?? :) it is. <3 EverRubyGirl.blogspot.com

devorelebeaumonstre. said...

love your shoes!


p.s. I'm having a $50 giveaway if you'd like to check it out. :) x
devorelebeaumonstre.com