Thursday, June 23, 2011

First Kpop Concert

Last Saturday (June 18, 2011), my boyfriend and I went to see FantastiKpop Jakarta at Istora Senayan, Jakarta. That was our first experience to see a kpop (Korean Pop) concert. I decided to see this concert because one of my favorite boybands, 2AM, was one of the stars in that concert. The other stars was Joo, San E, Kim Hyung Joon, and Miss A. My boyfriend actually is not into kpop, and I thank him for accompanying me to see this concert.
 
I was at the tribune 1 and I really enjoyed the concert which was held for 2.5 hours.. And surprisingly, my boyfriend won one of the 'golden tickets' to the San E and Miss A fan meeting. And he gave it to me so I could join the fan meeting which was held the day after the concert at Mulia Hotel. And I got a Miss A signed CD after I participated in a quiz to greet them in Korean.

These are the photos of FantastiKpop Jakarta and San E & Miss A Fan Meeting..
This is a new band named Narest. They performed a couple songs on a stage outside the Istora Senayan building to entertain people before the main gate is opened.
This is Nuki, the keyboardist of Narest. And he is my boyfriend's brother.. :)
My outfit #5 for '30 for 30 challenge'
Jeans - Pull & Bear
Wedges - Shooz
Bangle - Accessarie
Necklace - toofashion2010
The first singer who performed was Joo.
2AM, minus Jinwoon.
San E.. I love his personality!
Kim Hyung Joon
Miss A
Me and my boyfriend
Everyone who got a 'Blackrock' stamp at the back of their paper wristband would get a golden ticket to San E and Miss A fan meeting on the day after the concert. And my boyfriend got it!
San E and Miss A at the fan meeting
Miss A signed CD

1 comment:

Despina said...

what a great event!looks fun.that light blue top is perfect for you :)