Thursday, June 16, 2011

It Has Stolen My Heart

It's 11.20 PM here.. I'm quite tired today.. So.. I'm just gonna do a quick post about my outfit for work today..
Top : unbranded
Skirt : tailor-made
Wedges : Crocs
Necklace : toofashion2010
Bracelet : Accessarie

Ok, I hate Crocs at first.. I don't like their first designs.. But nowadays, their designs changed a lot and some of them has stolen my heart.. Yes, including this wedges.. It's pretty, right?


Virginie's Cinema said...

Those Crocs are adorable, you can't even tell thy are Crocs!

I am totally swooning over the skirt too, so unique and gorgeous!

Virginie ♥

diaswari predani said...

nice outfits
have a visit on my blog :)

sweet and sugars,

Marella said...

Lovely outfit dear! <3

Belle de Couture said...

Your skirt is absolutely adorable.


Ana from Sweet Serendipity said...

Your adorable!! Love your cute bright sandals!!

Sara Norat said...

Cute! Follow me if you like my blog :)

D.Sadie said...

Such a cute outfit! =)


*Check out my giveaway:

Sarah said...

I didn't know crocs came in designs like that. I still don't know if I like them, but we'll see, haha. Anyway, your skirt is FANTASTIC.

Despina said...

very interesting outfit!
u look so cute :)
i really like your blog.i am following you now.hope u will follow me back :D

claradevi said...

Shanti thanks so much for praying to my grandmother and me :))
I need to tell you how lovely you are on the pairing.


Amanda said...

cool skirt

Reg Rodriguez said...

wow can't believe those are crocs! love the print of your skirt :)


janel said...

I love those Crocs! I never thought I would ever say that! That skirt is really cute as well!

Melissa: Write it in Lipstick said...

Those are crocs wow!

riestya arum permata said...

what a cute shoes >_<


Ruby Girl said...

those are crocs?!?! i'd totes wear those! love em. And you look just darling in this outfit! <3

nadyagita said...

hi Shanti! aah so we have the same story about thesis collecting day, right? sooo hectic! :p
by the way, I found that you have a unique pattern skirt, so cute! love it :)


Stylepint said...

I didn't even know they were crocs! Love the unique! =)

LeeAnne, Style N Season said...

THOSE wedges are CROCS? Goodie! THey have changed then!

Visit me:
LeeAnne, Style N Season